Brother Mfc J5845dw Wired Setup
Wired network connection
- Turn on the router you are using to connect the printer for Brother Mfc J5845dw wired setup. Connect an Ethernet cable to the computer from the router.
- Plug the power cord between the Brother MFC-J5845DW printer and your outlet. Switch on the printer.
- Lift the scanner unit to find the LAN port of the printer. Link another Ethernet cable to connect the LAN ports of the router and the printer.
- Install the printer driver using:
- Installation disc - Insert the disk and open the CD-ROM drive on the computer. Run the installer file.
- Official website - Visit the official website of the printer, then select the appropriate printer model & operating system, and download the driver package.
- Now, open the printer driver file, and the installation begins.
- In the Brother printer setup window, choose the language of your preference.
- Please read the entire license agreement, click the checkbox next to the I agree with this license agreement option to accept the terms and conditions.
- Click Next to continue and then select the connection method as Wired Network Connection.
- Select the Next button to establish the network connection.
- The printer model name appears on the window, select the correct model, and click Next to proceed Brother Mfc J5845dw wired setup.
- If the printer’s name does not appear, then click on the Enter IP Address button.
- Manually type the printer’s IP address and go ahead with Brother MFC J5845DW printer setup.
- Next, set the installation type to Standard.
- Go through the software; if it is needed, then click Install and move to the next step.
- Register the Brother printer and finish the Brother Mfc J5845dw wired setup.